The Dream Express Magazine
Your Worse Enemies
During this Recession
By Maria Mar©
Author of self-help novel and Manifestation Kit
The current recession creates panic through the interminable doomsday scenario exploited by the media, the asinine attitude of our leaders, who have lost sense of their mandate, and every one's panic and confusion. This environment will instantly summon the worse enemies you could face: Your Inner Enemies. These Shadows are aspects of your psyche that carry your:
· inherited fears and fear-based myths,
· negative beliefs,
· control issues,
· toxic and pent-up emotions and
· fear-based defensive strategies
These inherited defense strategies are not efficient. They are:
· Based on fear, and therefore vibrate to fear and attract fear, making your vulnerable to sensationalism, doomsday visions, worst case scenarios and panic.
· Defensive in nature, and therefore place you in the position of victim, giving away your power.
· Learned dysfunctional reactions based on false beliefs, fears and limitations from your family of origin, community and culture.
· Addictive illusions of control that get triggered whenever you feel out of control. They are addictive because they are illusions. They are illusions because you are not in control, but in panic.
The only way to regain control over self is by a process of release that I call Free from Fear! Here are four simple steps that are part of a more complete process.
1. Accept your feelings, including fear, confusion, anger and frustration. Denying your emotions blocks the Law of Attraction and disempowers you.
2. Love and accept yourself unconditionally in spite of these feelings, without judgment. When you judge yourself you turn your anger inwards or towards your loved ones. You also feel incompetent and powerless.
3. Release your illusion of control over others. When you try to control others or your circumstances, you give your power away. You can only change yourself. Accepting that frees your energy and focuses your intention; and
4. Detach from your fear-based beliefs, embodied by your Inner Enemies. These “voices” get triggered, unleashing a series of old defensive and fear-based thoughts that can send you into a panic. Detach from these voices, the feelings and the beliefs they trigger.
Once you have gone through this process, you experience a self-centerness and empowerment that free your ability to tap into The Source. You can access your intuitive knowledge, seek useful information to make a wise decision and activate the flow of the Law of Attraction in your life.
While this process is an emotional process that may take some time, here is an easy action that you can take to neutralize those Inner Enemies that get hook up with negativity and fear and magnify the worse-case scenarios.
Spot the Trigger Words and create a Release Word
Your Shadows were created based on prejudices, limitations and experiences in your childhood or youth. They carry a lot of baggage. Whenever anyone throws a word, thought, belief or emotional scenario that triggers these inherited beliefs or attitudes, Pop! goes the Shadow. Once triggered, this Inner Enemy repeats the old beliefs, thoughts, feelings and expectations, trapping you in your inherited limitations.
Here's what to do. As you hear news, read information, watch the presidential debates and so forth, develop your Huntress' skills. Have an ear out for the words or scenarios that make your breath stop and trigger fear. Try to spot at least 7 key Trigger Words.
Create a Release Word that acts like a counter-trigger. This word, phrase or thought elicits your dream, faith, power and strength and emotionally dissolves the negative scenario. The important thing about the Release Word is that it transforms the negative emotion into a positive one. Replace the negative scenario with the positive one emotionally.
Your Release Word may dispel fear, replacing it with peace or detachment. It can also change the meaning of the Trigger Word. Here is a set.
Every time you hear the Trigger Word (or scenario) and begin to panic, start breathing slowly and deeply and counteract with your Release Word.
In the I-Ching, the meaning for
"Emergency" is the same as for "Emergence."
Tracking down the triggers that activate your Inner Enemies and shifting these negative voices by summoning your faith, trust, personal strength, values, creativity, humor and positive expectations will allow you to transform this crisis into an opportunity.
To close this article, I threw my I Ching Coins to answer the question below. I share the counsel.
Light and Love,
The Dream Alchemist
PD: For a deeper understanding and more tools to track down, neutralize and transform your Inner Enemies into allies, you can subscribe to my upcoming Hunt Down the Inner Enemies of your Successä seminar series (Home Study Course included.) Just email me and I'll put you in the waiting list.
Fear, Recession and the Law of Attraction
Back to Articles