The Dream Express Magazine
and the Law of Attraction
By Maria Mar©
Author of self-help novel and Manifestation Kit
If you are hearing the debates about our economy, you are probably stressed, confused, angry and afraid. This emotional toxic marsh is the perfect psychic ground for your fears to flourish. Your emotions play a key role in your capacity to activate or block the flow of the Law of Attraction. Fear blocks the flow. Faith, as a connection to The Source, activates the flow.
You have the power to bring your vision, as well as your needs, to the collective table. You can have a positive impact both, in your individual life and in the social solutions that are created at this time. In order to be effective, however, you need to stay open to the Universal Field of Infinite Possibilities. You must be able to access your intuitive wisdom. Fear and stress block these abilities.
Fear, Recession and the Law of Attraction is a series of four articles. This is Article 1. It lets you know how fear blocks your power to create change and to find solutions. It offers simple practices to release fear. See the menu for the other articles and resources at the bottom.
Symptoms of Fear-related Stress
At a time of financial crisis, it is normal to be afraid, specially when we are dealing with our survival and our family's survival. This leads to us act from fear. As a result, we may suffer from:
· High levels of stress, hypertension, heart attacks, anxiety attacks.
· De-motivation, inability to concentrate, resistance to do our work.
· High levels of fear and toxic anger, frustration, shame, resentment and other pent-up emotional toxins.
· Revival of our Inner Enemies, crowding our psyche fear-based thought and feelings.
· Resurrection of old, inherited scripts about money, deprivation and poverty.
· Feelings of powerlessness that lead to depression.
· Clouded vision that does not allow us to see the big picture.
· Decisions or reactions that betray our values.
· Decisions or reactions that are not beneficial to us.
· Rushed decisions to cut our creative, spiritual and quality of life features to stick to the bare-basics, impoverishing our life even more and cutting down the sources of peace, support and self-empowerment.
· Plugging ourselves obsessively to the "Bad News Media" until we are over-saturated with bad news, creating more stress and fear.
There is an automatic physical mechanism of fight or flee that I cal the Fear Reflex. It happens so fast that you may be unaware of it.
Becoming aware of the Fear Reflex and releasing it will free you from a big chunk of stress and from the mistakes that result from fear-based reactions.
These are the symptoms that you are in the grip of the Fear Reflex:
1. Your breath stops.
2. Your shoulders tense up. They move upwards and may hunch to protect your vulnerable heart area.
3. Your neck gets puffed up (inflamed). There are meridians there having to do with fear and anger.
4. You pelvis locks backwards (women) or forward (men).
5. Your head/thoughts disconnect from your body.
6. Your stomach churns and there is a dizzying spiral in your Solar Plexus.
7. Your thought processes accelerate and you dash out to take immediate action.
8. In the grip of fear, it feels that you cannot stop to think, that the world will come to an end if you do not react immediately.
Here are four simple things that can stop the Fear Reflex.
1. Deep breathing. Hold yourself still and allow your body to breath deeply. Do not push. Simply open yourself to the Breath of Life. Inhale deeply, allowing air to feel your entire torso, down to the crutch. Exhale slowly and gently. Exhalation should be at least twice as long as inhalation. Do at least 3 breathing cycles.
2. Release tension from your shoulders. Rotate them gently as you exhale and shake off tension from your arms. You can also rotate your neck slowly and gently.
Acknowledge the fear
symptoms in your body and release them.
Detach from your fear, recognizing it as a normal reaction, but not giving
it power over you. Imagine that you are holding a scared child in your arms.
Bring that child into your personal protection and centerness.
4. Use Peace Mantras. When you are in the grip of the Fear Reflex, you can hear the thread of fear-based thoughts, some of them very old and primal. Counteract these thoughts with Peace Mantras. Say affirmations that return you to your center. Here are a few.
a. “I release fear and embrace Peace.”
b. “There is no reason to fear. I am safe and protected under Divine Design.”
I return to center and act only from my highest wisdom.
5. Refuse to act from fear. The fourth article helps you take centered actions.
By releasing fear and stress and aligning yourself with positive vibrations, you will enjoy a feeling of well-being and peace. You will be able to sustain the free flow of the Law of Attraction as you walk through chaos. This connection to Spirit allows you to make intuitive, wise decisions for yourself, your family and humanity.
Light and Love,
The Dream Alchemist
Fear, Recession and the Law of Attraction
Back to Articles Menu